Typesafe consulting services are available as an additional fee for Typesafe Together members. Our services are designed ensure project success by focusing on areas where our expertise can offer you the highest value: architecture and codes reviews to ensure your development efforts are on the right track, and production readiness and periodic health checks to keep applications tuned for continuous success. Begin your Journey with the Typesafe Together Project Success Package and then add à la carte services when you need them.
Typesafe Together - Consulting Services
Architecture & Design Review
- Clarify components that comprise the architecture
- Understand how components currently interoperate
- Identify API, structural, or transport changes
It’s never too early to get advice about the optimal way to build your application. By reviewing your architecture and design with our experts, you can make smarter, faster, development decisions upfront that can save you a ton of time down the line.
- Identify problematic data structure and algorithm selection
- Review usage of mutable state, thread safety, ensure code is expression-oriented
- Identify potential bottlenecks, SPOFs, memory leaks, etc.
With Typesafe, you have the peace of mind knowing an extra set of eyes that is intimately familiar with the technology is available to review your code and guide your development decisions. We'll make sure your team is up-to-date on best practices and offer actionable improvements that can be incorporated into your application.
Pre-Launch Production Readiness Review
- Carefully crafted checklists for Architects, Infosec, QA, Dev, Ops
- Collaborative readiness review conducted with your entire team
- Personalized report reveals where production readiness gaps exist
From architecture and security concerns to operational hurdles, the complexity of an enterprise-scale production deployment can increase rapidly. The Production Readiness Review reveals potential blockers for deployment across your entire project team - Infosec, QA, Dev, Ops - and provides recommendations for improvement well before launch day if gaps exist.
Post-Launch Health Check
- Review business objectives, technical/function requirements
- Review architecture, design, and code and best practice recommendations
- Identify tuning and performance optimizations
Once your application goes live, you want to ensure it continues to meet performance expectations as new features are added and your deployment infrastructure evolves. This essential periodic assessment applies a disciplined review methodology to ensure the ongoing health of your application.